Can you match the descriptions with the names and faces of these famous people? They all share on thing, their name is bird related. Most are pretty easy, if any have you stumped scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Famous basketball player
- Ex V.P
- Famous nurse
- The Gladiator
- Author of “The Red Badge of Courage”
- Mork from Ork.
- Loves to collect cars.
- Jerry Lewis’s one-time pal.
- Starred in Mrs. Miniver, Forbidden Planet, and Advise & Consent.
- Designed St. Paul’s Cathedral
1. Walter Pidgeon – Starred in Mrs. Miniver
2. Stephen Crane – wrote the Red Badge of Courage
3. Robin Williams – Mork from Ork
4. Jay Leno – Collects cars
5. Larry Bird – Basketball player
6. Dean Martin
7. Dan Quayle – Ex VP who could not spell either
8. Christopher Wren – Designed St. Paul’s Cathedral
9. Florence Nightingale – Needs no introduction
10. Russell Crowe – Starred in the Gladiator.
Thursday 6th of April 2023
Oddly enough, the VP did not create the flash cards used for teaching spelling words in that school. Dan Quayle (not Quail) assumed that the school's flash cards would be accurate.
Monday 10th of April 2023
Thanks for bringing our attention to this. Corrected this!