Featured Photographer - Tom Grey
"I'm Tom Grey, a birder and amateur bird photographer living on the Stanford campus near Palo Alto in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I started out digiscoping just to have identifiable images of the birds I was seeing. But over time, I became more interested in the photography side, and I switched to a digital SLR camera. I've been upgrading equipment and (I hope) improving my skills as I've gone along.
Here is some technical information about my photography (and a bit on digiscoping).
Visit my web site for more of my images."
Click on each image for a larger view.
- American Wigeon American Wigeon
- Black-backed woodpecker Black-backed woodpecker
- Lesser Goldfinch Lesser Goldfinch
- Mew Gull Mew Gull
- Phainopepla Phainopepla
- Pomarine Jaeger Pomarine Jaeger
- Surf Scoter Surf Scoter
- Wilson's Phalarope Wilson's Phalarope
- Wrentit Wrentit
- Yellow-billed Magpie Yellow-billed Magpie