Natural-Organic Certification Course
Vitality University's Natural-Organic Certification Course is brought to you by the Texas Organic Research Center (TORC)
Until now no university or school of any kind has offered a degree program or certification in the world of organic gardening, farming, horticulture or agriculture. That has now changed with the introduction of TORC's Natural-Organic Certification Course. Howard Garrett teaches the course for the non profit organization in 15 chapters covered by video and a 25 page study booklet. The cost is reasonable and the details are explained using photography that Howard has been amassing for the past 45 years.
This course will explain the natural-organic program in clear, simple terms, and why it works better in every way. You will be given detailed, proven instructions for biological soil building, correct planting techniques, tree management, organic fertilizing, natural non-toxic and biological pest control, compost making and management, mulching pros and cons, landscaping tips, food crop production, irrigation, and more.
During this course, you will learn to:
• Stop using destructive synthetic fertilizers and toxic pesticides.
• Use natural-organic techniques and products effectively.
• Save water and money with a more enjoyable approach to gardening and landscaping.
• Chapter 1: Introduction to Organics
• Chapter 2: Soil Building
• Chapter 3: Planting
• Chapter 4: Trees - Part 1
• Chapter 5: Trees - Part 2
• Chapter 6: Fertilizing
• Chapter 7: Insect Control - Part 1
• Chapter 8: Insect Control - Part 2
• Chapter 9: Disease Control
• Chapter 10: Weed Control
• Chapter 11: Compost and Mulch
• Chapter 12: Landscaping
• Chapter 13: Food Crops
• Chapter 14: Irrigation
• Chapter 15: Natural-Organic Certification Course Summary
The full course is $195 or
The course plus support (email and phone for 12 months from the date of purchase) for $295.
Remember to use the special discount code of BIRDZILLA10 to save 10%.
Example images of what you will see in the course.
Organic weed and insect control.
Organic tree management.
Organic food crop production.